2016 Business Technology Buyers Survey
TCI Marketing Services (TCIMS) conducts routine market research to inform its lead generation practices, resulting in its extremely low 0.1% off-target return rate. Throughout 2016, TCIMS surveyed almost 12,000 B2B technology buyers across the U.S. to better understand how they learn about and interact with technology products and services.
In the public release of the 2016 Business Technology Buyers Survey technology marketing and sales professionals alike will learn about:
- Official figures and demographic analysis for all U.S. technology buyers.
- Key technology buyer behavior trends (IE, job changes, download frequency, etc.).
- How technology buyers are alerted to, learn about, research, and purchase technology.
- Types of content technology buyers prefer, and when.
- How technology buyers prefer to be contacted.